Services Included at the Hotel
- Gitschberg welcome drink
- Richly assorted breakfast buffet with South Tyrolean Quality Products
- South Tyrolean snacks and homemade cakes every afternoon
- Gitschberg’s mountain cuisine: choice of four-course dinner
- Highlights of the week: aperitif reception, champagne breakfast, cheese and dessert buffet, South Tyrolean or Italian menu
Mountain wellness. Deep relaxation.
- Indoor panoramic pool (10 by 5 meters)
- Organic hay sauna with mountain views, steam bath, infrared sauna and panoramic Finnish sauna in the garden
- Fragrant hay lounge and light-flooded relaxation room with vistas
- Characterized by mountains, woods and meadows: harmonizing flower clock massages, energizing silver quartzite treatments, forest spring massages, honey vitality massage and natural beauty treatments (spa treatments carry additional fees)
- Sunny panoramic terrace and sunbathing area with splendid view of the Dolomites
- Sauna basket with bath towels and bathrobe
- Work-outs in the gym
- Alpine hotel lobby with fireside lounge
- Charming wine bar and sunny terrace
- Panoramic hotel restaurant and Stube dining parlor
- Free Wifi during the day, and no signal disturbing your night’s rest (from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m.)
- Free parking lot or garage
- Storage space for skiing, hiking and sports equipment
- Transfer from and to the train station in Franzensfeste
Summer. The active life.
- Free AlmencardPlus tourist pass and the benefits of the BrixenCard
- The Gitschberg Hotel program of activity with a weekly guided mountain hike
- Hiking map
- Free use of hiking backpacks, mountain bikes, Nordic walking equipment and walking sticks
- Rental of electric mountain bikes (additional fee)
Winter. Fun on the Slopes.
- The Gitschberg Hotel program of activity: weekly guided ski-tour in the Dolomites, snowshoe hike and lantern walk
- Exclusively for our guests: free ski depot at the valley station of the Gitschberg gondola
- Snowshoes, spikes and walking sticks are available free of charge
- Natural-snow sledding trail runs directly to the doorstep of the hotel
Upon advance arrangement, dogs (up to 10 kg) are welcome in this room category. Fee per day, not including food: € 14.00
According to the European Consumer Protection Code, no right of withdrawal applies after a reservation has been made. However, we grant our guests the following cancellation conditions: We do not charge a cancellation fee up to one month before your planned arrival. Up to two weeks before your arrival we charge 40 % of the cost of your booked package, and 70 % thereafter.
In case of a delayed arrival, premature departure or no-show we charge you 70 % of the rate for the remaining days.
Minor deviations from room plans and photos may occur.
To terms and conditions