Quality has many faces. Gitschberg’s quality represents values that areimportant to us: highly personalized service without the loss of personal space,innovation inspired by tradition, a strong sense of harmony with Mother Nature.
Booking terms and conditions at the Gitschberg Hotel in Meransen
- Rates quoted are per person and include overnight stay, ¾ gourmet board, all inclusive services, the Gitschberg highlights of the week and all of the AlmencardPlus privileges during the summer season.
- Our rates do not include the compulsory local tax of € 1.90 per person and day, which is payable separately and does not apply to children under 14.
- Weekly rate available for arrivals and departures on Saturday or Sunday.
- Discounts are applicable only when sharing a room with two guests paying the full rate.
- Bed and breakfast: room rate, less € 10.00 per person and per da.
- Check-in time is 2 p.m.
- No refunds for unconsumed meals.
- Covered parking upon request: € 2.50 per day
- Small dogs (weighing less than 10 kg) are allowed, upon advance notice, in the following room categories: Hofa, Wiesa, Winkla, Kaafan and Brunna. Rate per day € 14.00, excluding food
- According to the European Consumer Protection Code, no right of withdrawal applies after a reservation has been made. However, we grant our guests the following cancellation conditions: We do not charge a cancellation fee up to one month before your planned arrival. Up to two weeks before your arrival we charge 40 % of the cost of your booked package, and 70 % thereafter.
- In case of a delayed arrival, premature departure or no-show we charge you 70 % of the rate for the remaining days.
- We therefore recommend that you take out our holiday cancellation insurance.
- Minor deviations from room plans and photos may occur.
- All rates are subject to errors and changes.
- Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/