GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (also applicable in the event of Covid infection or quarantine orders, regardless of immunisation status):
- According to the European Consumer Protection Code, no right of withdrawal applies after a reservation has been made.
- However, we grant our guests the following cancellation conditions: We do not charge a cancellation fee up to one month before your planned arrival. Up to two weeks before your arrival we charge 40% of the cost of your booked package, and 80% thereafter.
- In case of a delayed arrival, premature departure or no-show we charge you 80% of the rate for the remaining days.
- We therefore recommend that you take out our holiday cancellation insurance.
For all bookings there is a free cancellation policy:
- in case of border closures
- in case of a travel warning for the Italian province of Bolzano (South Tyrol)