Services Included at the Hotel
Enjoyment. Naturally organic.
- Gitschberg welcome drink
- Richly assorted organic breakfast with South Tyrolean Quality Products
- South Tyrolean snacks and homemade cakes every afternoon
- Gitschberg’s natural-organic cuisine
- Culinary highlights of the week
Mountain wellness. Vitality.
- Panoramic Alpine pool, inside and outside with panoramic Aroma Garden
- Organic hay sauna with mountain views, steam bath, infrared sauna and panoramic Finnish sauna in the garden
- Fragrant hay lounge and light-flooded relaxation room with vistas
- Characterized by mountains, woods and meadows: harmonizing massages, energizing treatments and natural beauty treatments (spa treatments carry additional fees)
- Sauna basket with bath towels and bathrobe
- Alpine hotel lobby with fireside lounge
- Charming wine bar and sunny terrace
- Panoramic hotel restaurant and Stube dining parlor
- Free Wifi during the day, and no signal disturbing your night’s rest (from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.)
- Free parking lot or garage
- Storage space for skiing, hiking and sports equipment
- Transfer from and to the train station in Franzensfeste
Pure Summer. Active life.
- Free AlmencardPlus tourist pass with free lift rides from 13.05. until 07.07.2023 and from 18.09. until 04.11.2023.
- The Gitschberg Hotel program of activity with a weekly guided mountain hike
- Hiking map
- Free use of hiking backpacks and walking sticks
- Rental of electric mountain bikes (additional fee)
Pure Winter. Snow moments.
- The Gitschberg Hotel program of activity with a weekly guided snowshoe hike
- Exclusively for our guests: free ski depot at the valley station of the Gitschberg gondola
- Snowshoes, spikes and walking sticks are available free of charge
Upon advance arrangement, dogs (up to 10 kg) are welcome in this room category. Fee per day, not including food: € 14.00
PLEASE NOTE THAT VALID TRAVEL CANCELLATION POLICY IS REQUIRED FOR BINDING RESERVATIONS.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (also applicable in the event of Covid infection or quarantine orders, regardless of immunisation status):
- According to the European Consumer Protection Code, no right of withdrawal applies after a reservation has been made.
- However, we grant our guests the following cancellation conditions: We do not charge a cancellation fee up to one month before your planned arrival. Up to two weeks before your arrival we charge 40% of the cost of your booked package, and 80% thereafter.
- In case of a delayed arrival, premature departure or no-show we charge you 80% of the rate for the remaining days.
Minor deviations from room plans and photos may occur.
To terms and conditions
With 2 adults paying full rate